You’re a seasoned multi-disciplined designer that’s obsessed with form and function.
You have the experience and vision to build and lead a team of creatives to position brands that impact our culture. You have experience in both print and digital design, and love blending the two together. You must have a passion the drives you to learn and grow in the world of design. You are comfortable working alone, but love sharing your work with others to make each other better. You don’t have one particular “style,” because you like to create something different for each client and each concept. You want to make bad-ass work!
We are a Seattle Brand, Design, and Interactive firm that has been going strong for 17 years. We are a tight-knit team of designers, developers, writers, and strategist that have helped businesses craft honest and emotional experiences through all mediums.
- Work with others to do high-level concepting for brands and websites
- Work as a critical member within a team of designers, developers and managers
- Establish the bar for design thinking and execution for the design team
- Build presentation materials
- Design logo concepts based on brand strategy
- Design print materials and packaging based on an established brand language, or help to create that brand language
- Design UI/UX with an eye for animation and movement
- You must know how to inspire our clients and your team
- Understand business strategy and bring it to execution
- Work with little process in place. We live in world of problem solving real time and being proactive
- Have a point of view and always bring fresh perspectives
- Have an open and curious mindset to everything you create
- Do great work and be great to work with
- Most importantly have a passion for what you do
- 7+ years relevant experience in visual design of brand/print/web
- Strong knowledge of visual design, interactive design, brand development, experience design, and packaging.
- Strong Presentation skills that inspire clients
- Content and/or brand strategy knowledge
- Ability to lead and motivate internal and external teams.
- Fluency in current industry design and prototyping tools
- An outstanding portfolio with details on your specific role and contribution
- Strong collaboration and presentation skills
What you Get
- A voice. You’ll be empowered to create solutions that will have a lasting impact for our clients
- A kick-ass team of designers, developers, and strategists to collaborate with
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A huge vintage office in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- All day access to our fully stocked company bar and snacks
- A free membership to Mode Fitness Gym
If you are interested, please reply to this ad with an awesome email, along with your resume and the link to your amazing portfolio.
Local Candidates Only