We’re looking for a contract IA/UI/UX designer to help us on our mission of designing and building best-in-show user experiences with a focus on internal apps.
- Work as a critical member within a team of designers, developers and managers, to build best in show experiences.
- Engage in lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping, ranging from conceptual diagrams/sketches, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Present work and ideas to your team, while effectively communicating and defending your thoughts and ideas.
- Develop and maintain detailed project UI specs
- Be an advocate for users and user-centric design principles, while maintaining clear objectives that merge design, content, business, and marketing concerns
- Contribute to all aspects of user experience and design, including user research, workflow diagraming, detailed design, development of use cases and scenarios, and engineering support
- Examine analytics and usage data to make informed decisions and craft the best possible design solutions.
- 3+ years of experience working as IA/UI/UX designer.
- A dope portfolio of proven client work (include url)
- Deep appreciation for UI/UX best practices, especially relating to web apps.
- Familiarity with responsive and module-based based design patterns.
- Solid understanding of how designs get built, we at least some knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Humble yet confident, able to both take and give criticism, coach and be coached.
- Proficient in standard design tools including Adobe Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Familiarity with creating rapid prototypes and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Able to craft user personas that guide your IA/UX
- Able to multi-task, handle fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, take criticism, give criticism