Wanted – A video editor and jack of all trades contractor.
At Urban Influence, we’re all about creating amazing experiences for our clients. We don’t use templates or anything cookie cutter, and we’ve been known to push the envelope a bit. We work hard, but have fun in the process. We win awards and create great things. We play a lot of ping pong.
For this position, we’re looking for someone who will run the show when it comes to our video editing needs. In addition to technical experience, we want someone who’s imaginative, creative, and capable of great storytelling. The ideal candidate understands different audiences, appreciates all types of humor, and knows how to channel emotions through creative work.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience, looking for a lot of breadth and creativity in their role. You will be the filmmaker responsible for most aspects of the video process – collaborating and concepting with the team, filming footage, editing, and post-production. We’ll look to you for leadership and provide the creative freedom when it comes all things video.
You must have a breath of work that includes After Effects work.
We are in search for a contractor, this is not a full time position.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Manage the production process for video projects, including: storyboarding, shooting, editing, review, and distribution.
- Sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio, lighting, and video recorders.
- Post-production and after-effects experience this is a must.
- Collaborate with design team to develop video strategy and determine content opportunities, and execution on video pieces.
- Great communication skills – we need you to be able to interface with our clients.
- Strong creative background with focus on storytelling.
- You are personable and fit with our team culture; we want someone we are excited to invite to lunch.
- Photography experience is a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your resume and demo reel. Please do not send us work that you did with friends.