Urban Influence on the lookout for a tenacious, multidisciplinary Project Manager for our small but agile brand and interactive strategy firm.
You’d be joining a professional family of highly-motivated individuals who love to put in hard work and live for what we do. We build strong brands that shine in multiple mediums – strategically, aesthetically, and functionally – and work hard to exceed creative and professional expectations, both our clients’ and our own.
We’re looking for a Project Manager that is passionate and most importantly organized and the ultimate jack of all trades type. Someone who can lead a team of designers, developers, copywriters, and video editors through all phases of the project; from inception to completion.
You are always two steps ahead, know all the details of a given project and can keep a calm head about you while doing it. Another important aspect of this job is engagement management. You will develop deep relationships with our clients and be in charge of delivering an exceptional client experience. Facilitating communication between external clients and internal teams is essential.
You will be in charge of multiple project launches per month, on time, and within budget.
- Ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope
- Craft and manage relevant project documentation: proposals, scopes of work, budgets, resource plans, production schedules, etc.
- Cross-functional team lead; provide oversight and support on all client deliverables
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team
- Facilitate the team’s daily huddle and drive the team to accomplish their weekly goals
- Manage the client relationship and experience from beginning to end
- Drive and shape Urban Influence project management methodologies
- Communicate with the founders daily and weekly including strategy implementation, and over all project updates.
- 5+ years experience managing multiple projects in a agile/lean environment (scrum, kanban, etc..)
- Profiencieny in project management tools (Toms Planner, Trello, Google Docs, Slack, etc..)
- Experience developing statements of work, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
- Organized and will geek out over process and improving process
- Proven track record in a client-service environment, comfortable being client facing
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on the big picture, details and driving results
What You’ll Get
- A voice. You’ll be empowered to create solutions that will have a lasting impact for our clients
- A kick-ass team of designers, developers, and strategists to collaborate with
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A huge vintage office in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- All day access to our fully stocked company bar and snacks
- A free membership to Mode Fitness Gym