Content Strategist Contract
You are a seasoned word slayer that is obsessed with detail and consistency.
We are searching for a contract content strategist. You must have experience building brands and creating content that resonates with target audiences.
We are a Seattle Brand, Design, and Interactive firm that has been going strong for 17 years.
- As the Content Strategist, you will be building a brand voice that connects potential customers to customer brands. You will be responsible for creating and executing the digital marketing campaigns, inclusive of branding, search and social campaigns, A/B testing, and truly have a voice in the direction of our clients.
- Develop and maintain content calendars
- Develop and help execute new campaigns throughout all channels
- Coordinating with Social Media managers for campaign execution
- Building and maintaining contract copywriters
- Develop and implement content for the web, blog posts, email campaigns, infographics, script writing, and partner presentations.
- Work closely with our clients to implement brand voice
- Work closely with the owner to execute daily tasks
- Review and monitor all marketing initiatives to make sure brand is on point for all of our clients.
- *You must have at least 4+ years proven experience managing social channels and digital channels and developing content plants and strategy in a fast-paced environment
- *You must love to write
- *This person enjoys becoming an expert in new fields
- *Proven content writing experience
- *You must be able to work autonomously
- *Have an eye for detail with grammar and consistency is a must
- *Knowledge of Adobe suite, google analytics, is a plus
- *You must be immersed in the latest Social Media and digital platforms for tracking
What You Get
- A voice. You’ll be empowered to create solutions that will have a lasting impact for our clients
- A kick-ass team of designers, developers, and strategists to collaborate with
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A huge vintage office in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- All day access to our fully stocked company bar and snacks
- A free membership to Mode Fitness Gym